sorry seems to be the hardest word - ray charles & elton john
LAST KISS FROM AVELIN - Sesak Dalam Gelap
CLOSEHEAD - Menjelang hilang
jflow - ku ada bagimu
Diamond Rio - One more day
The Script - a man who can be moved
Olafur arnald - Ljosio
Nina Simone - I Love You Porgy
Nirvana - Where did you sleep last night
Sigur ros - Vaka
Efek Rumah Kaca - Lagu Kesepian
Kim Soo Hyun - Dreaming
Radiohead - Fake plastic tree
bunda - melly goeslow
last child~diary depresiku
Tak Lekang Oleh Waktu - Kerispatih
Your call-Seconhand serenade
I Miss You - Monkey Majik
My Hands/I will be - Leona Lewis
Drops of Jupiter/When I look to the Sky - Train
Come back to me - Utada hikaru
If tomorrow never comes - Garth Brooks/Ronan Keating
Geureon saram ddo eobseumnida a.k.a No One Else,
by Lee Seung Chul
Muse - Unintended
Muse - Sing for absolution
Muse - Blackout
Muse - Hate this and I'll love you
Usher -separated
Boys 2 men - on bended knee
Christina perry- jar of heart
Brian mcknight -one last cry
KB48-sakura no hanabiratachi
AKB48-sakura no shiori
AKB48-sakura no ki ni narou
yui aragaki-heavenly days
mandy moore-only hope
tiffany-ring (ost. haru)
jung yonghwa-because i miss you (ost. heartstrings)
boys like girls-two is better than one
yui-i remember you
FT.island-bad woman
SNSD-complete
dewa 19 - pupus
red jumpsuit apparatus - your guardian angel
All Time Low - remembering sunday
coldplay - the scientist
makasihbuat semuanya udah mau nyumbang dan maaf gga bisa nyebutin nicknya 1/1


Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar